Don't be too impressed, the bunny idea came from a painting off of Rosenberry Rooms that I liked. I changed the ground colors and added the ribbons via hot glue, which I feel like I should get a prize for that one seeing as I had not used a hot glue gun since the fourth grade:) Also, I had plenty of "help" in the form of four persons of small stature but spirited dispositions. I should have stopped after the first project was finished, but I felt a little desperate for some creative time. I worked on two more baby room paintings, which I have not shown as they are still in the too early stages.
This last piece I finished around midnight, and I'm pleased with the way it turned out, but not so much with my lack of photography skills:/ It's bee a LONG time since I've been able to sit down and paint, and it was so lovely to be able to do that yesterday. Here's hoping for another sick day in the near future. (Just kidding:))